- Here in Brazil we have some really interesting dances that were created by a mix of cultures. Some exemples are samba, axé, forró and frevo. I only don't know how to dance the last one, because it comes from a especific region a way distant from mine.
2. What kind of measures have you taken against swine flu?
- I've taken prevent measures such as the use of alcohol gel, being the neatest possible, avoiding hospitals and crowded places.
3. How do you celebrate New Year in Brazil?
- The New Year's Eve is usually celebrated with a big party. Some people spend it in their families' company and other with close friends. It's a cliché to wear white clothes or outfits whose colors have some good meaning, for exemple: red symbolizes love; yellow, wealth and so on. You can also spend the last night of the year at the beach. Some really famous ones like Coapcabanas's beach have firework shows, which are amazing. Then, everybody prepare for the big time through a countdown.
Hey, hope you guys found what you would like to.