Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Disney

My first trip abroad was to Disney two years ago. This trip was my fifteenth birthday present, the best present I have ever gotten. It was the first time I traveled without my family, so in this sense it was a little strange, but special as well. My friends and I went with a tourism group. Not only were our guides very cute and thoughtful, but also very responsible. We just loved them.

We visited many amusement parks and malls there. We bought many things, took many pictures and met some new people. We had many things to do there, so we couldn’t even sleep at night. We used to sleep on the buses when we were going to the parks.

I have had the dream of going to Disney since I was a child. My friends and I were so eager to travel that we started to pack our suitcases in January and we just traveled in July. We arranged all the clothes we would take with us. Even so, we just wore our bikinis and shorts because it was summer there.

The trip was better than what I could imagine. People say that Disney is the place where dreams come true, and I agree. I have been very happy since I came back. If I could choose somewhere to visit, I would choose to visit Disney again, but now I would like to go with my brother because he loves Disney too. I hope I can go there many more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment