Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My first day at school


My first day at school was unforgettable. I woke up early that day. I was five years old and I remember feeling very exciting and scared at the same time.

When I arrived at Marista, my classmates came running up and asked my name. However, the teacher didn't let me answer, so I entered in the classroom and my teacher told me to sit on the first chair, which was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Because of this, I met Jéssika and we are best friends until today.

During the break I was very happy to eat with my new friends. After that, my teacher told us stories and showed us pictures. When the bell rang, I was sad because I had to leave my friends, but I knew that I could come back on the next day.

Well, I thank God for having met Jéssika on my first day at school. My impressions were all good positive about that day. It remains fresh in my mind and will remain forever.

4 comments:

  1. HELLO !!! I am student from Slovenia.I read your post and I realy enjoy it. It is realy good experience when you go at school at first time.
    I'm also had a similar experienceat my first day at school. Nice greetings from slovenia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    I'm Matej, a student from Slovenia! My first impresions were similar! But over the years i changed my view (school is not my favorite thing). I`m interested if your view of school is still so nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Borut and I come from Slovenia. I am a student. I think these first days are allways the same; We meet new friends, learn about new subjects and it´s intresting becouse everithing is new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first day at school is a memorable experience. Reading your description made me remember mine so many years ago. I enjoyed it so much, too. It's an experience of mixed feelings: fear, happiness, anxiety.
    Thank you for your description.

    Marina Alfonso from Buenos Aires, Argentina

    ReplyDelete