Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BFF.


The first time that I met Camila was on our first day of school in 2007, we were both in 7th grade. I remember that she praised my bag, but the first impression that I had of her was that she was that kind of girl that cares just about the appearance. Nonetheless, time passed and we had the chance to get to know each other. I started talking to her about all the things and then I realized that Camila was one of the most important and nicest people that I have ever met in all my life.

One of the most important days that we had together was on our last day of
school in 2007, when I invited her to go to my house and sleep there. Since that day, our friendship is getting stronger and stronger. We are not very different and not very similar.
However, we have many different points of view, but I believe that this is one of the reasons that has made her one of my best friends. Camila likes parties, dancing, eating, surfing the web, listening to pop music, meeting her friends, while I’m more interested in country music, in books … In fact, to be honest, we have many things in common. But what really makes us enjoy is our company to each other.

I really want to thank Camila for being one person that is always with me. She is
always listening to me and making me laugh and I know that I can count on her. When I
look at my friendship with Camila, I wonder how many people I’ve known whom I
have disliked just because of the appearance that they showed. Since this, I have begun
to have more determined effort to find friends without seeing what they just look like.
My friendship with Camila represents a lot to me. She has taught me many good
things that I can never forget. But I know that the first time I saw Camila, I only saw a
material girl, but after some time, I realized that she became a great friend. So, I would
like to thank her for teaching good things that will be in my memory until the last day of
my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi i'm Jure, a student from Slovenia. I enjoyed reading your post. I think that appearance is important, because this is how we form our first impressions. But you are definitely right about this not being the most important thing in the world. bye from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete