Friday, October 2, 2009

My first pet


It's always exciting to do something for the first time. Not only will you enjoy the moment, you will have a great experience to talk about. In my life, one of the best experiences was when I got my first pet.


I've always dreamed of having a dog, and on my birthday, in 2003, this dream came true. My dog was brought into my house by my aunt, as a gift for me. My aunt was carrying a basket with the most beautiful yorkshire inside it. I remember that when I saw her, I just couldn't believe it! The feeling of finally having my own dog was really amazing.


In that moment, I knew that I had just gotten the best gift I would ever get. I looked at my dog and decided her name would be Polly. She has been with me since that day, and I hope she will still be with me for a long time.


Well, I decided to talk about Polly because, as my first pet, she is really important in my life. I'll always remember tha day I saw her for the first time. I really can't imagine living a day without her. So in this sense, I wouldn't have these memories with me if I hadn't gotten my first pet. I wouldn't have one of my best friends either.

4 comments:

  1. Hello!I am Matija and i come from Slovenija. I found your post very interesting because i like dogs and i have had 3 so far. The one I have now is a 12 year-old terrier called Dač. byby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!I'm Dean.I live in Slovenia.I like pets very much,mostly dogs.I had one few years ago.I gave him away.I'm going to have one very soon.Today i have more time and better enviroment for him.I'm interested in Haski or Pitbull.Dog is men's best friend.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Nana from Slovenia. I like your Post. I have Yorkshire Terrier Too. His name is Teddy. I got it 1 year ago. We love him very much, its like a baby toy.It is very lively and Playful. He is also very spoiled (cries when is home alone, sleeps whit my mom, has a lot of toys and also a few clothes and accessories for his haircut)He don't like strangers when they come to visit us(he become aggresive:=)Is yours the same?
    Be Good. Byeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My name is Lea and I come from Slovenia too. Your Polly is really cute. I like small dogs. Six month ago I got my first dog - chihuahua Dida.

    Cheers from Slovenia,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete